People drink coffee for a lot of reasons. Some want the beverage because of its health benefits while others take the drink to perk them up. These are among the reasons why most people choose to make the drink even when at the workplace. After all, brewed coffee, if taken with barely any sugar, is said to be healthy.
Plus, others also find that instant coffee simply cannot compare to the brewed drink. Luckily, many manufacturers aim to create the best coffee maker for office. Here are three products that could be included in the top list:
Mixpresso Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Mixpresso Single Serve Coffee Maker promises to be the best friend of any coffee lover. This one-cup coffee maker is best for people on the go.
This product claims to fit most of the K-cup coffee capsules that are readily available on the market. Additionally, using its ergonomic one-touch button is easy. The user just needs to insert the coffee pod and press the button. This coffee maker can brew 12 to 14 ounces of the golden liquid with a brewing time of anywhere between three to five minutes.
This single-serve coffee maker boasts of an automatic shut off function after it is done brewing. It is also lightweight at 2.8 lbs making it ideal for small spaces or office cubicles and perfect for those who like brewing their coffee while at work. The water tank can accommodate as much as 360 ml of water and can quickly be detached for easy refilling.
The product is also easy to clean with its removable drip tray and the water reservoir. Plus, all of its parts can be washed in the dishwasher.
This single-serve coffee maker is safe to use for the health conscious as its water tank is made from the BPA-free material, and the coffee brewer is UL- and FDA-certified.
The product maker also offers a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Compatible with many K-cup coffee pods
- Ergonomic one-touch button
- Easy to use and clean
- Parts are dishwasher-safe
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Compact and lightweight
- Water tank can hold as much as 360 ML
- BPA-free material for water tank
- Coffee brewer is certified by UL and FDA
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- No reservoir gauge
- Cannot pour water in reservoir quickly as it can easily overflow
- Hard to fit many k-cup coffee pods
- Unlikely to last for many years
Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffeemaker
The Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffeemaker is easy to use and clean and boasts of producing great-tasting coffee.
The coffee maker has a control panel and a digital display. Users can program the clock or timer. Plus, it also boasts of having a brew-pause function. The carafe is made from glass that also has measuring marks as well as a stay-cool handle. Its spout is also drip-free.
This coffee maker from Hamilton has the automatic shut-off feature for safety purposes as well as a non-stick plate. It measures roughly 11 inches by 8 inches by 14 inches. The product maker also promises that its removable parts are easy to wash.
The product manufacturer also gives buyers a one-year limited warranty.
- Can make 12 cups in a single brew
- Control panel and digital display
- Brew-pause function
- Automatic shut-off feature after two hours of inactivity
- Glass carafe with stay cool handle and drip-free spout
- Non-stick plate
- Easy-to-wash removable parts
- One-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Hard to hold the handle
- Many reported cases of auto-off feature malfunctioning
- Cleaning is a challenge
- Poorly designed as grounds do not completely get wet
- No backlight for the display
- Warming plate loses its coating easily
- Brews slowly
Mixpresso Coffee Ultimate 2-In-1 Single Cup Coffee Maker & 14oz Travel Thermos Mug Combo
The Mixpresso Coffee Ultimate 2-In-1 Single Cup Coffee Maker & 14oz Travel Thermos Mug Combo is perfect for those always on the go and want to sip their coffee anytime and anywhere.
This single-serve coffee maker brews directly to its accompanying 14-ounce tumbler made of sturdy stainless steel. It boasts of having an auto shut off function so users will not have to worry about forgetting to turn the power off.
This product can brew coffee as fast as two minutes and comes with an eco-friendly reusable filter strainer. It also has a removable basket. The coffee maker is also portable and easy to store with its dimensions of 7 by 10.2 by 6.9 inches.
The product maker also offers a risk-free guarantee as users are given a two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brews coffee directly to its accompanying 14 oz tumbler
- Tumbler is made from sturdy stainless steel
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Brews coffee in two minutes
- Comes with an eco-friendly, reusable filter strainer and removable basket
- Two-year manufacturer warranty
- Stainless steel tumbler is not BPA-free
- Continues to drip even when the cup is already removed
- On and Off button is a bit flimsy
Best Coffee Maker for Office: It’s a Tie!
Choosing the best coffee maker for office is no easy task since there are plenty of coffee makers out on the market in different sizes and various features including all three products reviewed above. And just like any other gadget we use, the three coffee makers in this review each has its advantage and disadvantage.
The three products share some functions such as the automatic shut-off feature so that users will no longer have to worry about forgetting to turn off the device. Plus, the product makers all offer a manufacturer’s warranty. Unfortunately, the Mixpresso Coffee Ultimate 2-In-1 Single Cup Coffee Maker has many flaws such as durability and compatibility issues with K-cup coffee pods.
Moreover, if one is on the lookout for the perfect coffee maker for the office, then either of the Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffeemaker or Mixpresso Coffee Ultimate 2-In-1 Single Cup Coffee Maker will get the job done. If one wants a coffee maker that can brew several cups at a time, then the Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffeemaker would be a great choice. If one prefers a single-serve coffee maker, then the Mixpresso with Thermos Mug Combo is the perfect fit.