Almost all of us love cold-brew ice coffee, don’t we? It is refreshing, offers a unique taste, and energizes our day. It is also a lot less acidic than hot coffee which makes it healthier. The smooth and chocolaty flavor and the versatility it offers make it a favorite drink for millions across the globe. The good thing is, you don’t always have to go to a restaurant to have one, as you can easily brew a cup of iced coffee at your home with a best cold brew coffee maker.
The modern coffee makers make it very simple and affordable to brew a cup of coffee. The only issue is—there are so many options to choose from which makes it confusing to find the best cold brew coffee maker.
But there is nothing to worry anymore. We have selected the best three options currently available in the market in this article. You can read about the details why they make it to the top of our list and which one makes a good fit for your unique needs.
Ovalware Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser
Our first best option is Ovalware Airtight Cold Brew Ice Coffee Maker for plenty of reasons. First, it is the best option for those who are looking for a coffee maker with longer coffee storage ability. It allows you to store your brewed coffee for two weeks. You can even keep the java ready to use and fresh for that period of time.
It features an airtight seal and holds four cups of coffee at a time. It uses a steel filter that is made of a superfine mesh. The glass carafe and steel filter are dishwasher safe that makes it easy for you to wash them. The length of the carafe also fits perfectly inside the average sized fridge.
- The filter keeps out most of the particles of coffee.
- It comes with 90 days warranty.
- It can also make cold and hot tea.
- It has 18/8 stainless steel filter and cap.
- Only one pound in weight
- It has an airtight seal which helps keep the cold brew fresh for two weeks.
- It is made of medical-grade stainless steel.
- The materials used in making this coffee maker are BPA free.
- Sturdy extra thick glass carafe
- The carafe features measurement label to help with precise pouring.
- Some tine particles of coffee can make it through the filter.
Coffee Panda Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Coffee Panda is a well-known brand when it comes to coffee makers. The latest model from Coffee Panda comes with a capacity of 44 ounces or 1.3 liters which makes it a good option for those who want to brew a larger quantity at a time.
It features a top quality pitcher and fine mesh high-quality filter with non-slip base. This is also very easy to use and easy to set up and has a well-made design that is eye-catching and sleek. As it offers a good capacity, which is more than a liter, it provides you enough brew to last for three to four days even if you drink several cups of iced coffee a day.
- The package also includes a free cold brew recipe e-book.
- 3 liters of extra large capacity
- Sturdy borosilicate glass carafe
- Removable BPA-free non-slip base
- Dishwasher safe filter and pitcher
- Large quantity carafe
- Brews both iced tea and fruit infused water with its multi-use mesh filter
- No rust with mesh filters unlike stainless steels one
- Easy to clean
- There are no measurement marks on the pitcher like the first option
- Carafe size is often not a good fit for smaller fridge
KitchenAid KCM41212SX Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Last but not the least, the latest model from the KitchenAid is another great option for you. KitchenAid is also a US-based brand that is known for its high-quality kitchen appliances.
This one comes with extra large capacity that allows you to make up to 14 servings with 28 ounces of coffee concentrate that can you keep fresh in the fridge for two weeks. It has a unique and unusual design which is shorter in length but wider making it easier for you to find a spot for it in the fridge.
Unlike the other two options, it is made of stainless steel which makes it sturdy and durable. It is also very easy to use as you only have to put water and coffee into the coffee maker and the machine does the rest. You can just keep it in the fridge to steep.
The coffee maker also features a tap to dispense coffee into the cup which is a unique design feature. The glass also has measurement marks that makes it easier to know how much coffee you have in the pitcher.
- Stainless steel body that makes it durable
- Reusable stainless steel steeper
- 5 pounds in weight
- Unique design with larger capacity
- It features a tap that makes pouring easier.
- It is easy to keep on your kitchen counter or fridge.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is suitable for large family or for a party.
- The size is big so not for those who brew only a limited quantity
Best Cold Brew Coffee Maker: Summary
All the three cold brew coffee makers on our list are the best possible options available in the market due to various unique features. This is why it depends on your own unique requirements to choose the one that best fit your needs.
For example, if you want to keep your brew fresh for almost two weeks, the best option is the Ovalware Airtight Cold Brew Ice Coffee Maker. If you are looking for a machine that has larger storage, then the Panda Coffee Cold Crew Ice Cofee Maker is the best option as it offers 1.3 liters of storage, but you must consume the coffee within three to four days as it not as airtight as the Ovalware.
But if you are looking for extra large storage, the KitchenAid coffee maker is the best option. This machine also has a tap for easy pouring for a large family or for a party.