In the past, one needs to blend the beans in a grinder, and then use a coffee maker to brew it. Thanks to technology advancements, people now have the best grind and brew coffee makers. Coffee brewing has never been simpler and easier!
Many people drink coffee for the health benefits it provides. Some consume coffee to perk themselves up at work. Others simply want its creamy or strong taste. For a lot of reasons, coffee has become one of the most favorite beverage in the world, and it is not surprising that many brands will have their versions of grind and brew coffee maker. Plus, having a fresh cup of warm coffee with a push of a button is just perfect for people of the go.
The challenge now lies in finding the best grind and brew coffee maker. But don’t fret for this post will introduce you to three of the best products on the market today.
Best Grind and Brew Coffee Maker: Top Three Picks for 2018
This article will talk about their features, pros, and cons to narrow down your search and help you choose the right tool for you.
Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Machine
Technivorm-Moccamaster manufactures quality premium coffee grinders and brewers. The Specialty Coffee Association certified all of the products offered by this company and received the seal of approval through the European Coffee Brewing Center after meeting and adhering to the strict quality guidelines of the gold cup.
- This coffee machine is lightweight at 6.26 lbs and compact at 7.1 x 12.2 x 12 inches.
- It can brew one liter or 32 ounces of coffee in one go.
- This product has a power output of 120 volts and runs at 1400 watts.
- It has a stainless steel thermal carafe that helps maintain coffee’s quality, taste, and integrity for up to an hour.
- This coffee machine from Technivorm-Moccamaster has a copper boiling element that quickly heats water and automatically shuts off when the water reservoir runs empty.
- It brews coffee between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the soluble coffee extraction temperature.
- This product is made up if durable metal housings as well as BPA-, BPS-, BPF- and phthalate-free plastic.
- The manufacturer’s warranty backs it for five years.
- Rapidly heats the water up to a certain temperature for soluble coffee extraction
- Switches off automatically when the reservoir is empty
- Thermal carafe can maintain the taste and integrity of the coffee for an hour
- Brews coffee quietly
- Produces a full flask in just four to six minutes
- Carafe is easily moved out of place which causes drips and leaks
- Not as user-friendly compared to other brands
- Operation may be complicated
DeLongi Magnifica Automatic Espresso and Coffee Machine
DeLongi is one of the leading international brands offering small household appliances in over 123 countries. They are known for their cutting-edge product designs, innovations, and performance that all bring style and convenience, making better homes every day.
- This espresso and coffee machine is compact at 17 x 13 x 18 inches.
- It has a removable water container with the capacity of 60 ounces or 1.8 liters.
- This product has a removable bean container with the capacity of 7.10 ounces or 200 liters.
- It uses an instant-reheat technology, which maintains the machine’s ideal temperature regardless of the interval between cups.
- This coffee machine uses the patented cappuccino system allowing it to rotate at 180 degrees to fit milk container of any size.
- It runs on 1,150 watts.
- It is the only super-automatic machine that allows you to empty the coffee grounds and fill the water tank without moving the machine.
- This machine has removable dual stainless steel boiler, making cleanup easy-peasy.
- The manufacturer offers a one-year limited warranty for this product.
- Compact design
- Guarantees equal heat distribution
- Instant-reheat technology
- A super-automatic machine
- Patented cappuccino system
- On and off switch as well as other controls are conveniently placed in front
- Allows you to regulate and modify the amount of coffee and water to match your taste
- One-year limited warranty
- Has a lot of removable and moving parts which can quickly cause leaks when moved
Jura Capresso Coffee Grind and Brew
Capresso, a company owned by Jura, is one of the leaders that market high-end grinders, coffee makers, electric kettles and frothers, and espresso machines.
- This coffee grinder and brewer from Capresso automatically starts.
- It has a 900-watt heater, which accommodates self-filtered water.
- This tool has a programmable clock that self-starts as well as shut-off after two hours.
- It has a 50-oz water tank capacity and sports a non-stick warmer plate.
- This product measures 15.5 x 9.5 x 9.8 inches and weighs 9 lbs.
- It brews your coffee at the ideal temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This machine comes with a gold tone filter that is re-usable.
- Can be programmed to self-start
- Automatically turns off for safety purposes
- Comes with a warming plate that is non-stick
- Space-saving design
- Includes a reusable gold tone filter
- Able to produce up to ten cups of coffee in one go
- Only uses one brewing temperature
- The material is not stainless steel.
After a detailed comparison of the features, pros, and cons of the best grind and brew coffee makers out on the market today, can you now choose the one that will work well for you?
Our top pick is the DeLongi Magnifica Automatic Espresso and Coffee Machine as it uses a technology that allows the machine to instantly heat your coffee at an ideal temperature regardless of the intervals of use. Additionally, what makes it an even more awesome choice is its cappuccino system which allows you to use different milk container sizes, while also making it easy for you to adjust the water and coffee amounts to satisfy your taste.
However, if time is of the essence, then the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Machine may be your best choice as it can produce coffee in just four to six minutes. It can also maintain the taste and integrity of your coffee for an hour. Meanwhile, if budget is a concern, then the Jura Capresso Coffee Grind and Brew might cut the job as it is the cheapest option but has a capacity of 50 ounces. It can also be programmed to self-start and automatically shuts off when not in use.
Overall, we can say that all three products are competitive in their own ways. What you need to do is to identify what features will fully serve your needs so that you can choose the right match. Some of the things you might need to consider are how much are you willing to spend on a coffee maker, how often do you drink coffee and how long is the preparation time.