A great cup of coffee is like a little luxury in our life, but you can enjoy this luxury only if you have a great coffee maker. If you own the best single serve coffee maker, you don’t have to spend money at Starbucks for a refreshing cup of coffee as you can make your own within minutes.
Single serve coffee makers are very affordable compared to multi-serve coffee makers because of their simpler design and smaller size. The problem is, you can find dozens of new models available on the market every after few months making it very difficult to choose the right one.
To help you in choosing the perfect product, we have listed three of the best single serve coffee makers and the reasons why they make the best option for you.
Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker
Aicok is one of the well-known and well-recognized manufacturers of coffee makers and other kitchen appliances. The latest model by Aicok is a small, light, but a smart single serve coffee maker that makes it easier for you to brew a cup of coffee.
The FDA-approved coffee maker uses the latest technology, known as the Fast Brew Technology. It fits almost all single cup pods that include commonly used K-cup pods. It takes only two minutes to make a cup of coffee using this machine.
The smart coffee maker is also very easy to use. There is only one button with auto shut off feature, so you don’t have to do much to make a cup of coffee. You can use the same button to choose between the types of coffee you want, and the coffee maker will do the rest on its own.
You also don’t have to put the cup into the microwave as it makes a cup of coffee with just a push of a button. You just have to fill the water reservoir with boiling water, and it will keep the water hot for hours. It is extremely lightweight, small, and portable so you can bring it with you while traveling. It has removable drip tray that allows you to use larger cups as well.
- It comes with two years of warranty.
- FDA-approved design
- BPA-free quality with ETL and UL certification that ensures health benefits
- Features removable water reservoir and drip tray that makes it easy to clean
- 15 oz water reservoir
- Four pounds of weight
- 800 watts power consumption
- Allows you to make a cup of coffee in just two minutes
- Easy to carry around
- The large reservoir allows you to brew several cups before a refill
- Small and lightweight
- Single touch button control
- Available only in black color
- You can’t fit large and tall cups under it
LDesign Single Serve Coffee Maker
The latest model from LDesign comes with an eye-catching design. Available in black color, this one will look amazing on your countertop due to its sleek, modern, and beautiful design.
But design is not the only impressive feature it has. The one-touch technology also makes it very simple to use making it possible for you to make a cup of coffee without putting in any effort. You can also choose between manual or auto control, whatever makes you more comfortable.
It boasts a proprietary technology which keeps the water hot for a long time and allows you to have an instant hot cup of coffee anytime you want. The coffee maker allows you to choose between 25 different coffee flavors. And it only takes three minutes to brew a cup of coffee.
It is compatible with most of the reusable capsules and pods including all brands of popular K-cup pods. You can also use a bigger cup as it is taller than Aicok single serve coffee maker.
- One touch design
- Auto-shut off feature
- It takes three minutes to make a single cup.
- 12 oz of water capacity that allows you to brew up to three cups of coffees before refill
- UL, ETL, and Food grade certifications
- One year warranty
- Very simple to use with one touch and auto-shut off technology
- Makes a hot cup of coffee at 85 C
- Durable design
- Lightweight, small, and portable
- Almost three and a half pounds in weight that makes it little heavier than our first option
Cuisinart SS-10 Premium Single Serve Coffeemaker
Cuisinart is another well-recognized, US-based brand that is known for its high-quality home and kitchen appliances. The latest single-serve coffeemaker model from their popular SS series is an SS-10 coffee maker.
It is among the smartest coffee makers you can find in the market with its use of latest technology. It also has a 12 oz reservoir that makes it a good fit for family use. It features programmable functions that allow you to customize its functionality. You can even set the device based on your preferred time to brew the coffee.
You can use it with all K-cup pods, or ground coffee that allows you to brew coffee with different flavors. The machine also allows you to adjust temperature which means you can brew both cold and hot coffee.
- Programmable coffee maker
- 12 oz of a water reservoir
- One-touch technology
- Uses charcoal water filter
- Allows you to brew both hot and iced beverages
- Easy to use with auto-rinse technology
- Very easy to use
- Offers instant hot coffee
- The weight is five pounds making it heavier than the other two options
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker: Summary
The three single serve coffee makers we discussed in our list are from the best US-based manufacturers. All are one-touch, easy to use coffee makers with plenty of smart features. The Cuisinart is the smartest of all with programmable features, but it is not as affordable as other choices.
The LDesign is also a great option as it has an eye-catching design and allows you to use larger cups. But if you are looking for a lightweight and portable coffee maker, then the Aicok is your best option.