Making coffee should never be a challenge in the morning! This is why we are going to help you find the best coffee maker. Today we are reviewing the Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker, a very popular one!
Without a doubt, if you try to find a coffee maker online right now you are going to feel a bit overwhelmed. The main reason is because there are just so many being offered right now on the market.
It can sometimes be hard to know which one to purchase and which to stay away from. This can be especially true if you have never bought a coffee maker before or you are replacing one from years ago and have not bought one in a while. There are just so many options that range in price, features and style.
One of the main ways people try to figure out which coffee maker to buy is to start by narrowing down the brands, especially when we are buying online. There are some manufacturers that we have never heard of that are going to try and sell you coffee makers that simply are not going to work very well. This will cause you a lot of disappointment if you decide to buy from them. This is why we only review well known brands, hence the reason for us reviewing this Braun product today.
Braun is well known in the coffee maker industry for their dedication to products that actually work and will also work for a very long time. They make highly advanced coffee makers that get stellar reviews from a lot of people online.
So how does the Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker compare when compared to others in the Braun line? Is it worth purchasing? And more importantly, can it actually offer you incredible coffee every single time?
Features of Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker
The Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker has been designed with many features to enhance the coffee-making experience in the morning and provide you with ways to easily make your coffee. These features include:
- Comes with the Braun exclusive pure flavouring brewing system that will ensure you have the best coffee flavour.
- A lot of other coffee makers simply make the first part fresh, and the rest of the coffee does not taste good, but with this one it is good the whole way through.
- You can program it easily as it features a 24-hour clock which lets you choose when you want your coffee to be made for. At the same time you can program it to either make 1 to 4 cups of coffee in the pot, so it is great for the whole family to use.
- At night you can pre-program your coffee in the morning so you wake up to that delicious smell and a fresh pot to take on your way to work.
- There is a strength selector option that gives you the versatility to choose between either just a regular cup of coffee or a bold cup of coffee, depending on your preference. The bold cup of coffee is stronger and blacker, for those times where you need the extra boost of caffeine.
- There is an extra-large digital display, so even those with poor eyesight can read it.
- The control panel is very user friendly and easy to use—fantastic for beginners.
- There are easy-to-read buttons and LED indicators so you can know when it is brewing and when it is not.
- For easy cleanup, this comes with a fantastic anti-dripping system that will ensure there will never be overflow in the pot.
- You can also pause and pour the coffee pot during the brewing cycle with zero mess, and no risk of burns.
- Fantastic programming
- Very user friendly
- Great for beginners
- Can choose between 1 to 4 cups
- The indicator on the water reserve is unclear and makes you think there is enough when there is not
After testing out the Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker for ourselves, we firmly believe that it is definitely one of the best coffee makers on the market, simply because it is so user friendly.
If this is your first time buying a coffee maker, you may want to go with the Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker simply because it is very intuitive, with large buttons that are easy to read. Beware of the water reserve however as we felt the indicator was sometimes off which can get a bit annoying.