A cup of fresh, tasty coffee is what someone might need to kick-start his or her day. For this to be so, one might need a great kitchen equipment such as the Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker. This nifty device ensures that the last cup just tastes like the first one. Basically, it delivers great-tasting coffee consistently.
Features of Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker
This is made possible due to the wide range of features that this appliance is equipped with. Below are just some of these features:
- Made of stainless steel and plastic housing to avoid any possible breakage
- Has a weight of 7.5 lbs. when empty
- Has a programmable timer and clock
- Comes with a reservoir capacity of 12 cups
- Has a larger drip tray
- Brews multiple cups of coffee
- Brews into an internal tank in the place of carafe
- Comes with an inside heater
- Lacks Glass Carafe
- Has a removable basket and internal tank for easier cleaning
- Has a one-year warranty
- It has a measurement of 11″x8.2″x15.2.”
- Has no slip dispensing bar
This machine delivers a variety of advantages. These are some of the reasons why you should consider using this coffee maker appliance.
- Ability to hold and keep fresh coffee: It has a gentle heater and internal tank which ensure that coffee stays hot for long hours.
- Efficient and reliable: This is made possible by the present programmable controls and brewing options.
- Able to make several cups of coffee: The Hamilton Beach coffee maker produces 12 cups of coffee. This just makes it right for both small and big families.
- It comes with a warranty: Within a period of one year of purchase, when anything happens to this coffee maker, maintenance and repairs will be done by the manufacturer. The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty which is a good bargain.
- Comes with great brewing styles: This helps satisfy a lot of users due to the fact that every individual has a certain type of coffee he or she prefers. The Hamilton Beach 12-cup Coffee Maker caters for this.
- Easy to clean: Cleanliness is of great importance while making coffee, so any coffee maker that you decide upon to use must be easy to clean. The Hamilton Beach 12-cup Coffee Maker has a removable brew basket and internal tank that makes it easier to clean and maintain.
Besides the pros that it brings, this appliance also has some shortcomings:
- It is not compatible with Espresso with Nespresso capsules.
- It is heavier than other coffee makers with a weight of 7lbs.
- It is quite expensive and thus might not be affordable to all potential users.
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker keeps coffee fresh for up to four hours. Due to the absence of a carafe, brewing is done into the internal tank. Also, it has an internal heater that maintains a suitable temperature for up to four hours.
Additionally, this equipment works like an automatic drip coffee maker. One has to put in water, a uniform filter, and grounded coffee. Here the coffee brewed will go into an internal tank which is easier to remove. This is possible due to the availability of a gentle water heater which allows coffee to remain hot and fresh-tasting. By using the adjustable function that controls the temperature, you can keep the brew station hot.
Using an appropriately-sized mug or cup, put some pressure on the dispensing bar to fill it with coffee. Fortunately, it lacks a carafe; thus, preventing, pouring, spilling and breaking. Another good feature is that burning of the coffee is prevented by the absence of a hot plate.
With so many coffee makers on the market, buying the one that meets your specific needs may feel like an overwhelming process. Aside from Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker, there are also other high-quality machines that combine easy operation and complete package. One of the competitors of Hamilton is DeLonghi Nespresso VertuoPlus, a product that is known for its innovative technology and elegant design.
DeLonghi Nespresso is made from high-quality materials and exudes convenience and elegance, but this isn’t an ideal brand for people who are searching for a good coffee maker that does not come with a hefty price tag. Aside from the big price difference, Hamilton also takes a competitive edge for having the capability to brew up to 12 cups of coffee. DeLonghi, on the other hand, only makes two cups of coffee in one operation.
Whether you’re a homemaker looking for new equipment to put into your kitchen or a coffee lover who want to level up your game, Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker is the ideal product for you. This affordable machine has a lot of amazing features that can meet the specific needs of various types of people. Aside from versatility, it also boasts great functionality to help you get the most out of each precious brew.
Based on the comparison given above, Hamilton Beach 12-cup Coffee Maker is the best choice due to the fact that it gives you control over your brewing process. You can program it the night before to make coffee in the morning.
Moreover, you can also make regular, bold, and ice cold coffee. You can set it up for close to 4 hours by using the keep hot function. This appliance has the best features. I will recommend it to any potential buyer. For tastier and fresher coffee consider buying this appliance. It has effective brewing options alongside programmable controls.