Every morning starts the same for many of us. We wake up, roll out of bed, take a shower, and then quickly head to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Many adults simply cannot survive without a fantastic coffee maker in the house, and they need their morning fix to get through the day.
Today we are taking a look at the Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, a very popular machine that has a lot of people talking! We will find out whether it is worth buying and if it makes great coffee.
Let’s get to the main review. Out of all the coffee makers on the market today that can be programmed, why did we bother to take a look at the Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker? Well for starters, what drew us in right away was its low price. You will find many coffee makers that are overly priced and still do not offer as many features as ones that are under $50!
When analyzing the Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker we want to make sure it has not sacrificed crucial features just to make a cheaper product. So how does it compare to others in the market? Let’s dive in and find out!
Features of Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
The Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker has been designed with many features to ensure you have a great cup of coffee every single day. These features include:
- One of the most affordable coffeemakers you can find
- Comes in black
- Can brew up to 4 cups at a time
- There is an off and on light so you can always know when the coffee maker is on or off
- The filter basket can easily be removed by just lifting it out. This ensures that you can easily clean it and fill it whenever you need to, fantastic for people who have never used a coffee maker before.
- One of the best features of the product is the classic Mr. Coffee “pause n serve” feature. This allows you to stop mid-brew to pour a cup of coffee without risk of it dripping everywhere or splashing over you.
- There is a dual water window on the reservoir so you can accurately fill it up the best of your ability
- There is a storage area on the device to put your excess cords in so you can keep your counter neat and tidy, free from any obstacles that you may come across
- Fantastic programmable option to choose when you want it to brew called Delayed Brew
- Has been a reliable brand since 1970, known throughout the country for their great products
- Very affordable
- Does everything it says it does
- Works just as well as others that are more expensive
- More of a cheaply made product
- You have to put the filter in just right and snap it in place, which can be hard!
Before we get into our final verdict about the Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker let’s first think about what you should do before you decide to purchase your first programmable coffee maker. You need to set aside a budget before you go looking, simply because there are just so many to look into when buying a coffee maker.
Some are well over $100 and some are under $50, so it all depends what you want and how much you are willing to spend. If you set a maximum price point that you will not spend over, then you can easily narrow down your search to a smaller group to choose from.
The reason we bring this up is because the Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is definitely one of the most affordable coffee makers we have found. This can sometimes be a red flag, because cheaper products often don’t work as well, or they might not work at all, but in this case it is the opposite.
The Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is still one of the best programmable coffee makers even though it is a bit cheaper than others on the market. The bottom line is it works and it works great.
This little coffee maker can be programmed for when you want your coffee done by and also offers an easy way to take out a cup of coffee mid-brew. Mr. Coffee is a brand that we greatly respect, because even after 40 years of being in the business, they still strive to make products that will actually work at cheaper price points.