A good cup of coffee is often a driving force for many of us. Most of us can’t live a day without a quality coffee. This is why we are always looking for the easiest and the fastest way to make an excellent cup of coffee. If you are among those who are looking for a smarter coffee maker that can make your life a little easier, your wait may have come to an end.
There is a reason the word brain is used in the name of OXO on Barista Brain 9 Cup Coffee Maker. This programmable coffee maker with an auto-on feature is smarter than other traditional coffee makers. The product is the latest addition to the series of modern coffee products by OXO. It is programmable so you can set it up to auto brew your morning or evening coffee.
OXO on Barista Brain Coffee Maker also has a modern and attractive design and can be rated among the biggest coffee makers currently available on the market.
Features of OXO on Barista Brain 9 Cup Coffee Maker
- The product is SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) certified.
- The showerhead comes with seven holes for even saturation.
- Features a carafe mixing tube
- Available in nine cups
- Features an LED screen
- Includes a large water reservoir and a thermal stainless carafe
- One touch button that also works as dial
- Programmable with auto-on feature
- Freshness counter
- It helps you make great coffee
- Very easy to use and modern interface
- Very easy to clean
- The design is modern and look good at your kitchen counter
- Bigger size
- Brews at ideal temperature (197.6 F to 204.8 F)
- Brewing is a little slow that takes almost six minutes
OXO on Barista Brain 9 Cup Coffee Maker is a smart device that is designed to make your life easier. It is programmable and comes with a large, clearly marked water reservoir that allows you to brew nine cups of coffee at a time.
The LED display and one button function make it very easy to operate. It also auto dispenses two to four cups of water or five to nine cups of water based on your settings. Overall, the modern coffee maker allows you to brew the coffee in three simple steps.
- After adding the ground coffee and water, you can push the button to start the process. By rotating the same button, you can choose between the two options for auto drip, 2-4 cups or 5-9 cups. Just press the button one more time to start the brewing.
- You can hold down the same button to select the brew timer option. Again, rotate the button to set the time and press it one more time to start. The LED screen will display the clock so you can keep an eye on the time.
- Once the coffee is prepared, it remains hot in the thermal stainless carafe for an hour. Simple, isn’t it?
If you compare it with another popular product, Bonavita 8-Cup Coffee Maker, you can find Barista Brain with larger capacity. Both are certified by SCAA which is another positive. Both drip brewers are known to deliver excellent quality, but one button interface of OXO on Barista Brain makes it easier to use.
Bonavita comes with manual controls while Barista Brain features programmable settings with the auto-on feature. Compared to Bonavita, Barista Brain is also the clear winner when it comes to design. It is something that looks attractive on your kitchen counter.
Overall, the auto-on, programmable feature along with modern design and stainless thermal carafe that keeps your coffee hot for an hour, make it a better option than other similar products.
If you like the convenience and are looking for a modern coffee maker that comes with auto-on and programmable features that can brew your morning coffee on its own, OXO on Barista Brain 9 Cup Coffee Maker is the right option for you.
Not only it is smarter than other similar products, it is also easy to use and comes with advanced features like the carafe mixing tube, freshness counter, and stainless thermal carafe. The coffee quality is also great, as the coffee maker uses “pulse pour” technique which distributes a small amount of water after regular interval of time.
Overall, it is a perfect coffee maker that offers you both taste and convenience. There is simply no reason not to try this one out.